The "discount" entry deadline for Nationals is Tuesday and I still need a few more people to cover classes for SportsCar. Even if you’re there only the days you run, I may be able to use you depending on how the run schedule works out.
Writing talent isn’t really the high priority. Just being able to be there and see what’s happening is what’s most important. Especially if you enjoy talking to drivers about autocrossing.
If you can help, reply to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me your basic info:
1. Your name
2. Mailing address
3. Phone numbers (home, work, cell)
4. e-mail address
5. Your class, days you run
6. What day you plan to arrive/leave Lincoln
7. Any preferences for classes you'd like to cover
8. Second choice for event work assignment in case I can't use you as a writer.
9. Are you doing any other second job?
—Rocky Entriken, Chief of Writers