Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Eric1855
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
28 Aug 2015 09:45 AM
    I have decided to go another direction for 2016 so I am putting my Civic up for sale. It will be available at, or after, Nationals this year.  Asking price is $5,000 OBO for everything below.  Car is located in La Grange, KY (20 miles NE of Louisville).  I have a clear KY title in hand, but the car was never registered so there is no plate on it.

I bought the car earlier this year and fixed some rust, fixed the exhaust, put in a new seat, some new parts, lots of little maintenance items. The car is well set up, has a ton of spares too and can win and go just as fast as any other STS car.  That car has it in it, I just can't wrap my head around driving low HP FWD and my size doesn't help either.

The car was previously owned by Christian (Xian), and before him Mark Osgood, and before him Brian Bell, and before him Kristo Kukk...so it has about as much provenance as an 80s Honda crap-can can have.

If you've been to any national events lately it is the orange civic Si...it is currently plasti-dipped orange.  Underneath the car is white but the paint isn't in the best shape and there was some surface rust that I sanded, treated, and primed.  No holes, and fenders are in great shape, just surface rust where the paint had thinned too much.  I also replaced the front fender so it is black primer under the dip.  This car still has the famous deer hoof print in the roof, I didn't fix that...because it's awesome.  With it being just plasti-dip if you want to change colors just peel it off. The interior is in decent shape for being 26 years old, its certainly not a show car, but gets the job done.

I'll be at the Pro Finale and Nationals if you're interested in checking it out or drive it around the TnT course.  The car is fast, well built, and with the right driver (not me) can compete, trophy, and win in STS.  

Here is a bit more on the car and spares, tons of spares.

With a little over 1/2 tank of fuel it weighed 2020lbs at the NCM Match Tour
    Non-AC and non stereo trim as it sits

[B][U]Drivetrain[/U][/B]
    STC built engine (~119whp)
    AEM CAI with new Filter
    DC header
    Under drive aluminum pulley
    Magnaflow bullet exhaust with High flow 100 cell cat, side exit and turn down, sound has not been an issue at any site. Also have a pace setter full exhaust with test pipe, much quieter, but would need a bolt-in cat to be ST legal.
    Lightweight battery and mount (weighs only a couple pounds, but holds a charge a long time, it was in storage 2 weeks between the Wilmington events and I forgot to disconnect it and it fired right up first try)
    Fresh tranny
    Short shifter+ sweet jdm tyte Spoon shift knob
    Zdyne Gold programmable ECU with Glagola's ECU map

[B][U]Suspension[/U][/B]
    New bushings replaced recently
    Koni Race Shocks with GC coilovers and extended tophats
    Recent brakes (Cobalt pads)
    Adjustable front & rear UCA's
    ASR rear sway bar and I forget which front bar

[B][U]Other[/U][/B]
    NRG quick release hub and momo wheel with extension
    NRG Race Seat on a PCI base. I also have a really old Momo Acropolis carbon/Kevlar seat that is mounted in the passenger side, but I also have the OEM passenger seat and both OEM sliders.  I also have a Corbeau FX1-Wide that I can throw in, it fits in the car fine, just need to use some sheet metal to extend the slider.  I had it in the car for a few events, but it set too high for my height so I went to the NRG seat which sits lower.spares include:

2 Sets of 15x7 RPF1's one has 205/50/15 Rival-S and the other 205/50/15 RE71Rs.  (RE71Rs are at about 1/2 life, Rival-s only have a couple events on them)

[B][U]Spares[/U][/B]
    2 heads
    3 trannies, 2 linkages
    Axles
    MC and booster
    upper rear control arms
    Afermarket rear LCAs
    2 intake manifolds w/ TB
    1 set injectors and wiring
    1 distributor
    1 rear hub/bearing
    Stock main drive pulley
    And a couple buckets of assorted hardware and brackets and other pieces

If interested or have questions please email at Eric1855 (at) Gmail.com

Here are some pictures.  If you'd like more pictures let me know and I can take some.  The car is at the shop right now getting a once over and the alignment checked before heading to Nationals but I should have it back by the end of the week.  

Interior

Right before being plasti-dipped

Right after being plasti-dipped
    Eric1855
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    05 Sep 2015 03:10 PM
    Car is in Row 18 of nationals paddock, come check it out, title in hand, I'll make you a killer deal to not have to tow it home!
    vvt4me
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    08 Nov 2015 04:43 AM
    Is this car still available?
    Phillip S. Osborne
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    05 Jan 2016 12:19 AM
    Is this car still available?
    Eric1855
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    12 Jan 2016 07:46 PM
    Sorry I forgot this was posted here, it is not longer available I sold it within the family
    Eric1855
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    30 May 2017 11:45 AM
    Bringing this back to the top. I sold this to my dad last year and he raced it last year and this year, but he is downsizing houses and needs to clear out some car inventory.

Car is essentially the same as listed except it is now plasti-dip'd yellow.

Price is $4500 OBO

He also has a 16' open deck steel trailer he can work into the deal if interested (no title for trailer).

email me at eric1855 AT gmail.com with any questions

Car is located just south of Louisville, KY
    Eric1855
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    01 Jun 2017 09:59 PM
    Price drop!

$4000 OBO for the car, or will include the trailer with the car for $5000 for the whole package

Here are some pictures taken today of the car and trailer.

Eric1855
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    16 Jun 2017 09:24 AM
    Sold

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner