DP Toyota MR-Spyder
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
fastkart

--
16 Sep 2015 06:18 PM
    2000 MR-Spyder, rust free, southern states chassis.  Fully prepped to National-level DP rules.  Numerous National trophies.  Ballasted to minimum weight for class.  Front and rear strut braces, double adjustable Koni struts front and rear.  Custom fuel cell.  Aftermarket rear bar, (3) custom adjustable front sway bars.  New front Hypercoil springs and Torrington bearings.  Motor built by MonkyWrench Racing to the full extent of the rules [110 octane].  15 x 10 wheels with like-new Avon slicks [6 runs].  15 x 9 spares with decent Avons;  15 x 7's with Hoosier rains.  Custom wheel flares, carbon fiber hood and decklid. Quaife differential.  The car has been bullet-proof, low maintenance (it's a Toyota!) and very fast.  Numerous FTD's and PAX's at local and regional events with 50 year old average driver.  Will only send pics. to serious buyers.                               $9.800                                                              Delivery via enclosed trailer is negotiable.            Six-One-Six 340-953nine
    Attachments
    fastkart

--
    30 Sep 2015 10:38 PM
    Car has won the last (4) DPL National Championships.  Easy to drive/maintain.
    Coljimm

--
    07 Oct 2015 03:54 PM
    Sounds like what I am looking for. I am a 58 year old average driver. I saw the words, "southern states," I am in south Louisiana, you anywhere close?
    fastkart

--
    07 Oct 2015 09:34 PM
    The car was originally sourced from the South (ie. no rust).  The car is presently in Western Michigan.  Please call me to discuss details.  I can help with delivery if that is a barrier for you.  (616)340-nine-539.
    fastkart

--
    11 Jul 2017 07:36 PM

I'm putting this car back on the market as it's just not getting any use.   This is a very competitive National-level car [ex Greg Meier/Anne Robinson].  Ready to compete at Nationals - especially if it rains (mid-engine)!

Looking to open up some garage space - slashing the price to $8,000.  Can help with delivery if needed (car is in Michigan).