Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
spitfire4gp
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
13 Nov 2015 05:10 PM

• I’ve had several people inquiring about my 2015 “Solo Stats” book. It’s almost ready. If you’d like to have a copy, let me know now to be in time for Christmas. • “Solo Stats” is the record book of 43 years of the SCCA Solo Nationals, containing the Top-10 lists in several categories, a complete roster of champions and winners (including non-championship classes) organized by class, name and region, Region/Division records, the Silver Circle, the Who’s Who (top 10% in points), and the Alpha Lists – the record of every single individual who has ever competed in Nationals. • Also Your Personal Record – every run you’ve made at Nationals and every record of which you are a part. If it’s a gift tell me who to make the record for. • Available as e-mailed PDF ($40), mailed CD ($42), or hardcopy book ($49). Or Book + CD/PDF combo ($75). To get one send e-mail to rocky@spitfire4.com with name, address. No payment until book is delivered. –Rocky Entriken

Z3papa
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    17 Nov 2015 07:04 PM
    No offense but if you want to be a vendor, sell you stuff in one place in one thread but to pollute numerous forums with this is kinda obnoxious.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner