Wheels for 2014 Mustang GT with Brembo brakes
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Fastie

--
01 Dec 2015 09:02 PM
    The 2014 Mustang GT with track package has 19 x 9 wheels with 42 mm offset. Looking for wheels that will allow me to stay in F Street (car is stock) and also want to use the wheels for track days. I was told 18" wheels would be better, but not sure I can find wheels that will clear the calipers. Also if I get 18 inch wheels will performance at autocross events really suffer?

Any recommendations on Mustang experts I could ask? Anyone with experience out there with a Mustang with Brembo brakes?

Attachments
    drdisque
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    01 Dec 2015 09:16 PM
    As long as you can find 18x9's with an offset within 5 mm of 42 that will clear the brakes, it will probably help your performance as the wheels will be lighter and still be low profile enough as to not have any sidewall squirm. Also you'll probably have a better choice of tires in 18".

Sorry, I don't have any specific experience with the 2014 Mustang with the Brembo package.
    jcox

--
    02 Dec 2015 12:45 PM
    I have a 2010 GT500 that I went from 19 inch wheels to 18x11 inch wheels and I have 2 sets, ccw's and forgestar. I would suggest you call Sam at stranoparts.com and he can help you with what you are looking for.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner