SPS 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 24 Jan 2016 03:04 PM by  dhrmx5
t1 s2000 race car - does scca consider options?
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Apexkingjusto

--
17 Jan 2016 10:27 PM
    I've been running NASA ST-2, but want to have the option to try some SCCA events. The rules seem odd around T1 for the s2000, almost as though they were written for a single car.

Is it possible to write to SCCA and have them make a consideration? For example i run a small supercharger then whats listed in he rules. Also, I don't follow how the pulley system works, seems like the smaller pulley (more hp) is aligned with more displacement.

I checked T1 lap times and I'm pretty sure my car can fit in well, would be great to run scca if i could.
    Attachments
    Grintch
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    21 Jan 2016 05:03 PM
    SCCA isn't friendly to non OE power adders at the national level. Likely your best choice will be a regional run what you brung doorslammer class like ITE, ITO, or Super Production.

dhrmx5
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    24 Jan 2016 03:04 PM
    T1 is actually pretty inclusive. Items on spec line are allowed. but not required. If you have a different S/C just send a request to crbscca.com and explain what you want to have included. In the mean time, if you are running a similar unit with a pulley that would be less power than allowed you shouldn't have any problems with running your car.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner