Sunoco 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 24 Jan 2016 03:04 PM by  dhrmx5
t1 s2000 race car - does scca consider options?
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Apexkingjusto

--
17 Jan 2016 10:27 PM
    I've been running NASA ST-2, but want to have the option to try some SCCA events. The rules seem odd around T1 for the s2000, almost as though they were written for a single car.

Is it possible to write to SCCA and have them make a consideration? For example i run a small supercharger then whats listed in he rules. Also, I don't follow how the pulley system works, seems like the smaller pulley (more hp) is aligned with more displacement.

I checked T1 lap times and I'm pretty sure my car can fit in well, would be great to run scca if i could.
    Attachments
    Grintch
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    21 Jan 2016 05:03 PM
    SCCA isn't friendly to non OE power adders at the national level. Likely your best choice will be a regional run what you brung doorslammer class like ITE, ITO, or Super Production.

dhrmx5
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    24 Jan 2016 03:04 PM
    T1 is actually pretty inclusive. Items on spec line are allowed. but not required. If you have a different S/C just send a request to crbscca.com and explain what you want to have included. In the mean time, if you are running a similar unit with a pulley that would be less power than allowed you shouldn't have any problems with running your car.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner