1985 Citation FF prepped for CMod for sale. The car has 6 National championships in SCCA CM under its belt and is one of the winningest car in the class. The following are what come with the car:
- The Kent engine rebuilt in April 2012 by Marcovicci-Wenz Engineering (MKE) with brand new Ford engine block, Scat crankshaft and Ford camshaft. Engine dyno chart available.
- Chassis refreshed by MKE (many hoses, rod ends, etc. replaced) in April 2012
- Only 4.9 autocross hours put on the motor since the rebuild
- Penske 8300 shocks revalved by Penske in Sep 2010. Shock dyno charts available.
- 4 sets of Panasport rims
- Bead seat kit (10 gallon)
- Quick jack
- N2 tank & regulator with Penske shock inflation tool
- 10" chassis stand (x 2)
- Many gears
- Gear change tray
- Intercomp SW500 scales with Intercomp scale levelers
- Many, many spare parts including Ford crankshaft, oil filters, fluids, etc., etc.
- Many Carroll Smith books, the Jake Lamont book, Hewland manual and other books
Also for sale is an all-aluminum Thule 16' (+ V nose) x 80" trailer with less than 9,000 miles and brand new wheels and tires that have never been used. The trailer is set up for the car and comes with 2 tire racks and all straps and ramps.
The total package is $22,000 OBO. The car with all the extra only will be $18,000 and the trailer and rims & tires $5,500. The trailer and extras will not be available for sale by themselves until the car is sold. The seller is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. Please contact me at email@example.com for any questions. More photos will be available upon request.
This is truly a turn-key package to get into a real race car. The only things you need are a new set of tires and fuel.