Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
96SM2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
19 Feb 2016 02:28 PM

Registration is open for the Evolution School Phase 1.
    www.evoschool.com
    There are 2 separate links to the 2 schools at GMP. One is for the open school and the other link is for ladies who want to have only female instructors. The female instructors are Kim Whitener and Jocelin Huang, both multiple time National champions. The instructors for the open Phase 1 are yet to be determined. There are 12 spots in each school. Please pass the word around to your friends.

It would be nice to see both schools full.

Logistically, we will be running both schools on one course. The only difference from a normal 24 student school is how the instructors are distributed.

edit: added link to website
    TD53
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    09 Mar 2016 11:25 PM
    How's this coming along Andy? If you're having trouble filling up you could always try posting on other region's boards...
    96SM2
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    10 Mar 2016 09:42 AM
    Don't know right now. I have posted on KCR and OMR sites and asked Adam to post it on CCSCC site. It would be great if anyone is a Porsche/BMW/Corvette etc car club member would post it on their forums. If you could highlight the female instructors for an all female school, that would be helpful.
    96SM2
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    27 Apr 2016 02:29 PM
    Evo School is a little more than 2 weeks away and we are at 14 students right now. The school will probably be capped at 18 so that leaves 4 spots open. If you are planning on attending, get your entry in at www.evoschool.com
    Also, I could use a couple volunteers to help with setup stuff in the mornings. I can offer a free lunch and possible seat time at lunch. PM me here if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated by the region and I. The better we do these events, the better impression it leaves on our visitors and helps with future endeavors.
    96SM2
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    27 Apr 2016 04:07 PM
    Looks like volunteers are covered. Thanks to those who are offering their time that day.
    Cftownsend11

--
    27 Apr 2016 04:29 PM
    Did enough ladies sign up for the ladies only class?
    96SM2
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    27 Apr 2016 11:07 PM
    Only 3 students are female, 2 of the instructors are female though.
    96SM2
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    04 May 2016 10:37 AM
    There has been a change in the instructor lineup. David Whitener is replacing Jocelin.
    96SM2
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    16 May 2016 01:21 PM
    I hope everyone had a good time and picked up some new tools to use for future events. I guess we will find out in a week if you took notes.
    I want to thank Mike, Chad, Tim and Jose for all their time and effort yesterday and the time preceding to help make the event possible. Your time and effort was, and is, much appreciated.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner