2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rkammerer

--
29 Mar 2016 09:16 AM

All,

Does working course make you unhappy?  Would you rather be sitting in the shade than running your tail of in June after that slalom cone that the knucklehead in the Miata hit - AGAIN?  Or how about sitting high and dry when we get a rainy one, instead of cursing your ill-fitting rain suit as water rolls down your back and pools in you shoes?

Well, do I have the deal for you!  Come join the Timing and Scoring Crew!  Spend your work assignment sitting comfortably on your behind, in our luxurious Solo Trailer!  Be the first to stare in amazement at the times people are putting down, or the first to point and laugh when your buddy picks up a cone on what would have been his quick run.

Positions I need include Starter, Course Control (run the radio!), Master Log (the Cone Authority), and Computer Log (Point-Click-Win!).  You wont be required to work T&S every event if you don't want, and I do my best to get you your preferred assignment.

AND, for the first 5 new workers, you get to pick from the T&S Combo Menu!  Either ignore one (1) cone at Event 1, or assign one (1) cone to whomever you want*.  It's good to be T&S.

* No, not really - we run an honest crew.  What are you thinking!

Seriously, I'm looking for anyone interested in helping out.  Don't worry if you've never done it before, we'll train you on the job.  If you'd like to get involved, email me at rkammerer@gmail.com.

Thanks, see you all Sunday!

gilligan156
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    29 Mar 2016 09:17 AM
    Posted By Rob K. on 29 Mar 2016 09:16 AM

All,
          Does working course make you unhappy?  Would you rather be sitting in the shade than running your tail of in June after that slalom cone that the knucklehead in the Miata hit - AGAIN?  Or how about sitting high and dry when we get a rainy one, instead of cursing your ill-fitting rain suit as water rolls down your back and pools in you shoes?
          Well, do I have the deal for you!  Come join the Timing and Scoring Crew!  Spend your work assignment sitting comfortably on your behind, in our luxurious Solo Trailer!  Be the first to stare in amazement at the times people are putting down, or the first to point and laugh when your buddy picks up a cone on what would have been his quick run.
          Positions I need include Starter, Course Control (run the radio!), Master Log (the Cone Authority), and Computer Log (Point-Click-Win!).  You wont be required to work T&S every event if you don't want, and I do my best to get you your preferred assignment.
           AND, for the first 5 new workers, you get to pick from the T&S Combo Menu!  Either ignore one (1) cone at Event 1, or assign one (1) cone to whomever you want*.  It's good to be T&S.
          * No, not really - we run an honest crew.  What are you thinking!
           Seriously, I'm looking for anyone interested in helping out.  Don't worry if you've never done it before, we'll train you on the job.  If you'd like to get involved, email me at rkammerer@gmail.com.
          Thanks, see you all Sunday!

In case you didn't get my email, I'm down for t&s. Whatever you need me to do.
    Shalafish

--
    29 Mar 2016 11:50 AM
    I would like to be more involved. I will shoot you an email Rob.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner