Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
java_osborn
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
07 Apr 2016 10:35 PM

Posted By stewbrew on 05 Apr 2016 05:06 PM
Just want to say sorry for the delay during third heat. We thank you all for being understanding and helping us out. Probably the worst day to have that happen with 130 plus people doing six runs but stuff happens. Again. We are sorry and the Pontiac is getting put back together tonight with moog parts. Not sure if the young driver will make it back this year, it was a traumatic experience for him. Hopefully he'll hop back on the saddle. Thanks again for your help and understanding.
Jake steward

That is an awesome ride!!!, and I think everyone was rooting for you guys to do well and hope that they come back. 

Seriously, don't feel bad about it.  We all know that these cars can and do break down.  As you said, I think it was awesome to see everyone who could help stepped up and did help.  That is a testament to the generosity of the Autocross community. 

I do think that we need to keep the wheel Dollies in the trailer, so we can push a vehicle to a safe spot, and those who are not driving or working course can help out.

I really do look forward to seeing that bad boy back out there on the course...

Jeff 

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
Sunoco 88x31 Button
Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner