Event #2 Results!
 6 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rkammerer

--
21 Apr 2016 09:32 PM

Audit is complete, and the Official 2016 Event #2 Results are posted, along with the Year to Date Championship Results.  Enjoy!

2016 Results!

If I neglected to / accidentally did include you in either the Novice or Ladies championship, and you should be added or removed, fire off an email so I can make adjustments.

Enjoy!

java_osborn
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    22 Apr 2016 12:07 PM
    Thank you Rob for all of your hard work to make this program such a success.
    I was wondering if Gabe Osborn is considered a Novice? He had only 5 events last year, and I thought the rule was 5 of less events?
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    rkammerer

--
    22 Apr 2016 12:14 PM

Hi everybody,

The test for "Are you a Novice?" is "Have you competed in 5 or less events prior to 2016?".

"Oh noes, I AM a novice but not on the Novice Championship!  Now what?"  I figure out who our novices are in two ways.  One is, hopefully, every novice checked the "I am a Novice" checkbox when signing up in MotorsportReg.  I can run a report and get all the Novices based on the checkbox.

The other way is to shoot me an email, or get hold of me at an event (when I'm not working or running), and I'll make a note to add you.

Jeff - I'll add Gabe to the Novice List for 2016.   

Clint_G

--
    02 May 2016 12:45 PM
    Hey guys, 1st post. This isn't an event #2 post, but I can't start a new thread and there's no event #3 thread!

I'm Clint and I drive the white Mazdaspeed6. Johanna and I have started to run with STLSCCA regularly this year after many years of autocrossing mainly with CCSCC. At event 3, I lost my black binder with CCSCC logo that I keep my magnetic numbers and notes in it. I've gone through all of my things and car a few times looking for it to no avail.

I was paddocked in the 2nd row from the entry road, sort of towards the middle of the row. Hopefully someone grabbed it or turned it into the truck - I'd be really grateful to get it back :)
    catacon

--
    02 May 2016 05:45 PM

I believe we did find a black binder after the event!  I'm not sure who has it, but worst case it is in the trailer.

flyguy
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    02 May 2016 06:01 PM
    Yep,we've got it and pretty sure it's in the trailer. Will try to remember to confirm that at the SAC meeting tomorrow night.
    Clint_G

--
    02 May 2016 07:15 PM
    Awesome, we'll be at event #4 and plan to pick it up then!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner