You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mr.parker

--
03 May 2016 03:54 PM

1995 bmw M3

Suspension:
    Moton Clubsports

Ground Control Blade style front sway bar (http://www.ground-control-store.com...67/CA=250)
    REAL Wheels in 16x12 and also have a set of halves for 10 inchs

Avon A11 Tires,  12.5 x 23.5 less than 15 runs on them.
    75% custom diff with 3.73's

Motor:
    LS3 Brand new motor, LS7 heads, Z06 pistons. 
    Meziere Electric WaterPump
    Custom OEM harness built just for this car

OBII plug and play harness under dash

E-85 conversion

Body:

MA Shaw GTR kit

Quick release front bumper (two on each side, two on the top radiator support)
    MA Shaw Lightweight Hood
    MA Shaw/ Speedglass Lexan windows all around
    Custom Cage by Maier Racing

GMW badges

Transmission:
    Hughes Aluminum Powerglide (1st Gear is set for 70MPH)
    B&M Shifter
    Autometer Gauges
    5Gallon Fuel Cell

Optional Trailer:

26ft

Race Ramps to get it in and out better

Tire Rack

Tires are two years old, plus one brand new for the spare

Power tongue jack

Shelving/Work Bench

Various storage bins

Tons of room, I’ve had my car and my stuff in it, plus a shifter kart and stand in it for a TNT day. 

Up for sale is my XP GMW.  Some remember the car in its orange glory several years ago as the Edge Racing car.  When I got it we spent an entire season with massive engine issues, actually blew up the old LS2 pretty dramatically out at Mather.  The motor was then replaced with a new ls3 block and added a bunch of stuff on it to increase reliability.  As it sits now it has around 430 whp and 450 lb/ft of torque, and weighs 2400 lbs with me in it.  It came with a stock front bar on it and I just replaced it with the trick ground control sway bar and it was helped a ton with handling.  The bar is infinitely adjustable and needs some more dialing in but the car is leaps and bounds better than when I got it.  The car is an absolute monster and 1st gear has more than enough power, I run it in 2nd only now just so I can fine tune the car.  Anyone that has seen this thing move around a course can attest to the power and the potential that is in this car.  The car has the potential to be a TTOD car with the right driver and time in the seat, however after 3 years with it and my dad in his DP miata we have decided to sell them both and focus on a new toy together.  I will continue to develop and race the car; I just want to see if anyone is interested. 

PRICE:

20k without trailer

25k with trailer

Pics are being funky, text or email mr.parkerpe@yahoo.com for some until I figure out how to post them.  

Any questions please call/text me, JB, 949-300-7233.

xpbimmer

--
    07 May 2016 03:45 PM
    https://youtu.be/CMq5v1e-eg0

Here's a video. A few people have been interested but nothing too serious yet. Questions or pic requests let me know!
    xpbimmer

--
    29 Jun 2016 11:13 PM
    I have had several people interested in the car but no one has come forth with any money yet.

I just got accepted into a Sheriff Academy to begin my career in law enforcement and quit education. Between that and helping out my dad with his cars I do not know how much time I will have for this. I will continue to race it but would love to free up some cash to help out my family. 

http://5hpdecals.zenfolio.com/p3682...#h7ddc5c1f

That's the car.  I don't run a front bumper right now as I am working on the set up with the new sway bar and its quicker to leave it off.  I know it messes up the aero grip but it is simpler for me.  

https://youtu.be/hl3SKOvFcfc

That's a quick video of a run, not my fastest but you can see the power this car makes.  

xpbimmer

--
    14 Jul 2016 08:29 PM
    Had several people very serious but one was on the other coast and another backed out due to storage issues. This car is a blast, local people love it. I love it.

I am about to change careers as stated and do not know how much I can race in the next year and would love to free up the cash both in storage and in the car to help them out while I am not working. This car is a national level car, just needs a driver and someone who can set up it a little better. Make me offers!
    xpbimmer

--
    11 Nov 2016 11:36 AM
    Still for sale....selling my dads DP Miata also to fund new avenues. Accepting offers!
    xpbimmer

--
    20 Sep 2017 03:28 PM
    Price dropped to 15k with the trailer. Open to negotiate if you interested and not a tire kicker. Perfect platform, to jump into the big leagues. Easy to drive and easy on parts. Just got hired on as a deputy and I have two little kids, so racing is not in my future. Please someone buy this!
    Mariooch97

--
    28 Oct 2017 02:10 AM
    Do you still have it? If so can you please email me pictures of the body,  interior and engine bay

Thank you.

mario@shirtsnstuff.com

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner