Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
RoscoeSS317
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
26 Jul 2016 09:19 PM
    I'm moving to FP building a mazdaspeed and selling my DP Mazda (details in classifieds)...

WHen I looked at the entry list for DP 2016, it looked like there are a lot of names typically at the top of the results missing? Am I looking at it wrong? Still some fast guys of course, but some fast guys missing... Is this related to the EP/Toyota? Or are they just late to sign up?

Sam

kb_solo2
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    27 Jul 2016 10:45 AM
    I sold my car, Ron sold his car, Jim Daniels is not traveling much anymore, and there goes the original northwest contingent...

but, the new owner of my car is registered, ans so is the owner of Ron's car
    RoscoeSS317
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Jul 2016 09:33 PM
    Cool.. Thanks...

Related to EP combine or just luck you guys all bailed?.... My move to FP is 100% unrelated to any class changes etc.... I just wanted to build a different car...

Sam

kb_solo2
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    28 Jul 2016 02:01 AM
    My wife got a cool car and she made it clear she would never drive the pumpkin, so we are now co-driving he new cool car.

Ron got a development deal with Mazda for the ND in STR, and rather than having the NC sit in the garage for several years he sold it. He will likely eventually build an ND for DP

Jim just decided it was time to stop traveling.

Dorsey would have made us actually put the effort to equal his development level, and I was moving down that path when I decide to sell the car.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner