G-LOC Brakes
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 20 Sep 2016 12:43 AM by  cincysubie
Feature your Sports Car on my Youtube Channel and show your project to the world
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
cincysubie

--
20 Sep 2016 12:43 AM

I am new to the forum here but am a longtime automotive enthusiast. I have not participated much in official races but enjoy driving, modifying, watching and in general consuming all things automotive. I am not the biggest gearhead or tuner out there as I do not have the know-how to do my own full builds or how to race the fastest lap around a real track. I do however have a Youtube Channel that is relatively new and is based on reviews. So far I have done portable audio reviews. I would like to do automotive reviews. I took a trip to the dealership and had to finagle my way to a test drive (with a salesperson) but at least I drove half the time. It was a 2016 Stingray Corvette. He didn't let me get on it much and I only drove it a few miles. I tried to make a video of it but it just didn't seem like he wanted it to go down. I get it, he is selling cars and doesn't want them beat up by someone who isn't going to buy them or abuse them for their future owners. That being said I was going to be easy on it, and the publicity would do the dealership really well. Then I decided that model was not good for my Featured Local Sports Car Review Youtube Channel. 

I think it it a better idea to get in touch with some locals, however the best way may be who would be interested in showing their car in my Youtube feature. I don't necessarily need to drive the car, but if you wouldn't mind giving me a spin that would be even better. I would like to include you in the video to tell me a little about your car and we can do a ride along. This is an opportunity to let your pride and joy shine and for me a chance to experience different sports cars of different flavors and share our automotive passions with the community both local and global. 

I am interested in Sports Cars, Muscle Cars, Imports, Domestics, Daily Drivers, Weekend Warriors. Whatever, if it is fast, modified, unique or a cool sports car I am interested in featuring your car. It did not seem prudent to join every automotive forum for all of the dozens of manufacture specific (Subaru, Chevy, Ford, Honda, Dodge etc) or Model (STi, Evo, Mustang, Corvette, Viper etc). So I was looking for a general Cincinnati Area Sports Car Forum that is non-specific to a Make or Model. 

If you are interested please send me a text or email. You could PM me but I am unlikely to get back to you that way quickly at all. The best contact is by cell.

Thanks! 

Nate

513-417-2859

straightupstaticx@yahoo.com

PS: If you are interested I drive a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi that most would call "stage 2" with a few basic performance upgrades and a protune. 

Attachments
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner