2016 Camaro SS for FS
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
seddy66

--
10 Nov 2016 06:47 PM

Hey everyone, I was wondering for anyone who had autocross a 2016 Camaro SS this year if I could pick your brain.  I am looking to keep it running in FS for the 2017 season.  What kind of tires would you recommend?  What size wheels/ tires? Sway bar?  Just anything that would help make the car really competitive for FS. Thanks.

lost won

--
    13 Nov 2016 11:45 PM
    Okay, Sam - Welcome to the forum.

First, find everything Ryan Otis of Oregon Region has written, where ever it is; and READ IT.
    Start with Camaro6.com on their "Road Course/Track and Autocross" threads.
    If I remember correctly, he may have posted once or twice on the Mustang S550 forums' Autocross threads.
    Anyone can answer your first question. Bridgestone RE-71Rs, 19" or 20"; widest your wheels will support. 

Then there is also the trio of GM guys who also ran Nats: Nathan Sumner, Shaun Bailey, and Jason Kolk  From Detroit.
      Found most of this from SCCA 2016 Tire Rack Nationals Results.   Good Hunting.
    mcynet

--
    19 Nov 2016 12:34 AM
    the GM Guys are running 285/35/19 Square, Ryan was Running 275/ 35/19 ... RE71r is the only tire... the front bar you'll find at strano parts run it on full soft, other than that drive and have fun
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner