1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
tacti

--
12 Dec 2016 04:30 PM

Edit- 4 of the set is sold.

I still have 2 wheels left.  One has a small nick (cosmetics) on the front side lip, and the other has been repaired from a minor bent on inner lip.

Bent repair was done professionally, and it is true and straight.

Please message me for pictures or any other info.  Now asking $500 for the pair.  Price is negotiable, and ship for buyer's expense.

I have 6  SSR Type C (Competition in the US), 15x6 +38 4-100, which is the best set for E-Street Miatas.

One of them has a slight bent on inside lip, and one has some nick on the lip.  non of them are in Car-Show condition, but it is as light as it can get for E-Street legal wheels!  It's only 8.4LB (Official weight, but my scale was showing 8.2LB)

I'm only selling them because I found another set of SSR in bronze, which I liked better..

Asking $1900 OBO.

I know it's priced high, but considering how rare they are, and how light they are, and comes with extra pair just in case, I believe this  is not a bad deal, but price is negotiable.  I'm not rushed to sell, but will entertain any offers :)

Please see my page for the picture for the details.  all comes with SSR light weight valve stem, but no center cap.

http://blog.tacti.info/2016/12/12/f...ssr-typec/

tacti

--
    21 Feb 2017 08:41 AM
    Still have 2 wheels left!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner