91 Integra LS built to Chumpcar rules - $2500
Located in Villa Ridge, MO (20 miles southwest of St. Louis)
More pictures of the car here:
- legal and tech'ed cage
- fire suppression system that is up to date
- new before last race 5 point harness
- Kirkey Intermediate Road Race Seat 17" wide
- ebay race wheel with disconnect
- new before last race Progress Suspension coilovers (non-adjustable) with 450/550 springs. The car handles extremely well!!!!
- TRM 15x7's with 205/50 Z2*'s with one race weekend on them
- race pads that came with the car and stainless braided brake lines, unsure on brand but they worked well
- clutch has one weekend of use and is in good condition
- poly bushings through-out suspension
- OEM front and rear sway bars
- all fluids have one weekend on them
- logbook for the one event we ran in it
Brief history: We bought it last year with a B18A1 (with B18C1 internals that threw #4 rod through the block), B16A head, OEM Munroe struts and unknown lowering springs, it had been run for four seasons (12 races or so). We bought and completely overhauled another B18A1 to OEM specs, improved the handling with coilover suspension, got the car properly aligned by one of our team members at his work that is an engineer for Hunter Engineering , and ran it. One of our team members is an ASE master tech, and holds certifications from Subaru, Ford, and ATRA so everything we installed was done right the first time.
The bad part:
- The car needs an engine and a windshield. Under the 2017 rules this car is a perfect candidate for a GSR motor swap!
- The car blew two engines our first race weekend. We diagnosed the first one was due to an undesired oil pressure drop from the oil cooler that was installed utilizing the stock non Vtec oil pump. This would be remedied from a 96+ Vtec or type R oil pump. We installed a second engine with over 200000 miles on it from a donor car purchased during the race, removed oil cooler, and in the last half hour on day 2 the second engine overheated and during troubleshooting threw #2 rod through the block. A higher capacity radiator and an oil cooler with the appropriate oil pump as previously mentioned would have prevented this. (Keep in mind that the second engine was in an unknown condition with very high miles on it) The blown engine is still in the car so installing a replacement will be straightforward.
Spares: front left and right hubs with ARP studs, plug wires, brake pads, B18A head and valve cover, OEM Integra wheels, other odds and ends.
Asking $2500 as is with all spare parts.
- gold Konig Feather 15x7's with worn RE71R's - $300
TOTES MAGOTES MOTOSPÕTES Team Captain
TOTES MAGOTES MOTOSPÕTES Mechanic