1995 Mazda Miata, light STS prep
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
jcscca

--
12 Feb 2017 06:31 PM

For sale is a 1995 Mazda Miata, 130,110 miles in excellent condition. Nothing wrong with the car, just selling because I have had it for 6 years and want something with more cylinders. I bought the car from Alabama from it’s second owner who took very good care of it. Since then I have put just over 30,000 miles on it and used it as a daily driver for four years. It has a brand new water pump, valve cover gasket, and new belts, this service was completed less than 150 miles ago. The CAS has also been replaced with the last 7,500 miles. It is a 22 year old car so the paint isn’t perfect, but it is decent for its age. The soft top is in ok shape, by that I mean it keeps you and the interior dry but the back window is discolored. It is also difficult to put up when it is cold since I usually have the hard top on it. The price includes the hard top, I want to give the buyer of the car first crack at it because the soft top is in less than pristine condition. The interior is in almost perfect condition, the only wear that it shows is the driver’s seat has the traditional bolster wear. The air conditioning is present but doesn’t work, there is a leak in the system, I haven’t had it fixed since it isn’t my primary mode of transportation but the heat works just fine. This price includes two sets of wheels, the stock hollow spokes that are on it (poorly plasti dipped, but could be blasted and painted back to perfect condition) and a set of Kosei 15x7 K1-TS. The stock wheels have a budget brand tire with about 80% tread life left. I also have a lifetime alignment on the car, so if you really want, before I hand it over, I can have the alignment put to any specs you want.

Modifications:

Racing Beat cold air intake

Racing Beat front sway bar

Koni Yellow single adjustable shocks, race valved (good for springs up to 1000#)

Ground Control coilover sleeves

700# Eibach springs in the front

350# Eibach springs in the rear

Rear sway bar delete

Kosei 15x7 wheels with Brigdestone RE71 tires with about 50% of the tread left

I have all the stock parts for the car as well, I’d rather not part it out, and will NOT unless a buyer wants to negotiate a price for the car minus some of the extras. This is a good starting point for an autocross car, a daily driver, or a weekend top down toy. These cars are almost bullet proof when they are well maintained and this one has been for its whole life. I work 2nd shift so I can answer texts and phone calls starting in the late morning usually, otherwise feel free to send me an email. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I can't get pictures to show up. I have several that I can email upon request jacobdchristianson@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner