Looking for a spec miata, have a Camaro to trade/sell
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ross28

--
14 Feb 2017 11:10 AM

I'm looking to get into spec miata racing and am in need of a car, trailer and diesel truck.  I have to trade for some/all of this set up a Camaro.  It's a 2011 Camaro SS 6-speed with 77,000 miles, RS package, sunroof.  I bought it stock and have had all the modifications done by Vengeance Racing including a stage 3 cam, tune, kooks LT headers (no cats), K&N intake, PFC carbon brake pads, high temp brake fluid, stainless steel lines, front brake ducts and pedal overlays.  It made 475 RWHP on the dyno and 433 RWTQ.  It has a ZL1 spoiler, all tinted lights (except headlights), red painted calipers.  This car has seen Road Atlanta one time for my first track day.  It has a fresh paint touch up, but recently had 2-3 tiny chips in the paint that are unnoticable, someone backed into the rear bumper leaving a 1 inch crack that is hardly noticeable and my passenger let the door swing into another car leaving a 2 inch dent and light chip.  Most imperfections require you to be looking for them to see them.  Because of these small damages, I lowered the value of the car to $21,500 (about 3000 more than a stock car with 9000 worth of work done to it).  I'm looking to either sell the car or trade for a spec miata set up.  I'm located in Atlanta, Georgia but am willing to travel in the southeast for a deal.  I am unable to attach many pictures but can send you plenty of pictures and videos through email or text. Comment or message me with any questions, thanks!

Attachments
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner