FS: Shelby GT350 Tremec TR3160 Transmission
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
50 Deep

--
20 Feb 2017 11:04 PM

Hate the make my first post a for sale ad, but sometimes that is just how it goes. Thought I would bring it here to track enthusiasts who might utilize it.

I just removed this transmission from my 2016 GT350 Tech package. Transmission has 6500 miles on it with no track days, burnouts, or missed shifts. This model is exclusive to the GT350 and not currently available for purchase to the public. Probably the best transmission offered from Ford to date. Light years ahead of the M82. The transmission is still wet with the oem fluid from the factory. This model does not have the internal pump which makes it much easier to adapt to your coyote or project car. Can easily be plumbed for an external pump/cooler if you choose.

Below is a link for more information regarding the transmission if you do not already know about the specifics. A simple google search will result in plenty of reading material.

The transmission is available as follows:
    Transmission only $2200
    Transmission + OEM shifter $2300
    Transmission + Shelby American cooling scoop $2400
    Transmission + Scoop + Shifter $2500

Local pickup preferred, but I have the materials to ship it if you want to pay for shipping. Email is the best way to reach me. Smobbinthe50 AT Hotmail DOT com

50 Deep

--
    23 Feb 2017 03:02 PM
    Here are some pics of the car and a link to my build thread for those interested in documentation of the swap and condition of the car. People are always doubtful of those with low post counts, and I understand.

A few recent pictures after the tow hook install, new license plate, and trunk hole filler removal.

[url]http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43852[/url]
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner