1998 Mustang rolling chassis
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
MikeDawg46L

--
17 Apr 2017 11:54 AM

Located 30 miles east of Raleigh NC. Text me at 919-327-0083.

This car is a shell, no engine, no transmission. It is primer grey now and I had painted the engine compartment in a color that I was considering doing the entire car, but never finished it. 

But, it is a solid chassis with 03 Cobra IRS (with Torsen differential and Prothane bushings, also have a set of delrin bushings that is not installed) and full Maximum Motorsports Road Race coilover suspension (MM2 shocks/struts/coilovers, K-member, caster/camber plates, control arms, and uninstalled full-length sub-frame connectors). This is all MM stuff and absolute top-of-the-line. There's other stuff as well but there's too much to list. 

Also included is a set Steeda 18" and brand new Kuhmo tires. Wheels are black but would probably need to be refinished. Tires have been sitting for a while and may have a flat spot on them from sitting, but maybe they would level out with some miles on them. I will also include used Brembo front brakes and Cobra rear brakes, with rotors and new pads. 

This is a parts car. There are ZERO miles on any of the installed suspension stuff, including the tires. Other than the suspension, it is not assembled. I want it gone. It has spent several years under a cover and I just don't want to come home and see it any longer. 

The suspension was over $4000. Wheels and tires almost $2000. Brakes and stuff...$1000. 

I'll take $2800 for it all and you can snatch what you want off the car in your own garage and part out the rest. 

I'm open to questions from serious buyers. Thanks for looking!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner