1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rkammerer

--
24 May 2017 07:33 PM
    Hi everyone!

I'm working through the audit of Event #2, and I'm noticing more cars than normal that appear to be entered in the wrong class. For the Timing and Scoring software, we pull your car Number, Class, and Description straight from Motorsport Reg. Please check your info when you sign up for events, especially if you'll be driving a different car than normal. If you aren't sure where your car ends up, shoot someone on the SAC an email, or post up here and we'll help you work through what your modifications mean for classing.

Typically, we don't have time to double-check this data on registration, we are trying to keep wait times in line down. Also, Tech is not responsible for classing - just for making sure your numbers/letters are legible.

Proper classing is left to you, our members. The classes are intended to be self-policing. If you see a misclassed car, give the driver a heads-up and have them let T&S know so I can correct the results during audit.

96SM2
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    30 May 2017 09:20 AM
    Rob,
    Just speaking for myself, I only have one car in my profile so when I register for popular National events that sell out it is one less step in the process. I always register for the correct class for the car I am driving that weekend, it will just always show I am in the Corvette. 😇
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button Race-Technology
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner