03 Ford Mustang Mach 1 CAM/CP Car
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Torino1985

--
17 Aug 2017 04:24 PM

2003 Ford Mustang 76k The car is extremely easy to drive and very fast. It has Match tour and Champ tour wins. Just finished 3rd in CAMC East and 2nd place car in CAMC. .17 from first. Car was built to CP rules but does take a weight penalty for aftermarket K member. Has been very competitive car over the past three years in CAM and has room for improvement. I will list some of the parts. Full Max Motorsports Max grip package. That is every part they make for the SN 95. If you want to discuss message me. Standard duty TQ arm not the heavy one. Steeda front bar 35mm. Koni coil overs single adjustable. Has a lightweight flywheel with stage two clutch and a Ford aluminum driveshaft. 3.73 gears with a T2R diff. Trick Flow Aluminum diff cover with cap support. Car has been brought down to CAM 3200lb limit and still has working A/C full radio with the amps. It has been corner balanced to 49.8 driver 50.2 passenger empty and about 54/46 F/R. It has the original Mach 1 brakes, the front rotors have been upgraded to Wilwood 2 piece aluminum hat slotted. Newer rear brake calipers. Motor Stock Mach 1 DOHC 6 bolt main aluminum block. It has a C&L intake and MAF upgrade to 85 MM from 80. BBK long tubes port matched into BBK catless x pipe(have the catted one as well) into Flowmaster cat back over the axle. Canton Road racing oil pan with windage tray. 8 Qt. Car can do track days no problem. Puts down about 315 rear HP and flat 320 tq, redline of 6800(stock). Motor tuned with SCT on a dyno. Stock 3650 tranny with Pro 5.0 Shifter and Steeda Tri-ax handle. Body/Interior It has a v6 hood (considerable weight reduction) and GT truck lid with 8 inch spoiler. Has a Corbeau Forza Sport driver seat on sliders. Rear seat delete kit. Working cold A/C, radio 6 disc in dash. Has Corbeau Harnesses. Currently has Forgestar 18by 11’s Extra Parts 2 Sets of Wheels, Mach 1 Factory with eh tires, FR500 17 by 9 with Good RS3 tires 20 runs. Second Set of Aluminum adjustable rear lower ball/socket-joint control arms. Rebuilt alternator never installed All the original unmolested Mach 1 body panels/shaker trunk hood All the original interior 3 pairs of varying coil springs for coil over (CP setup/road race) Original front sway bar. 26mm SCT Tuner. Original seats (I’m keeping the passenger side front from the car if you do not buy all the parts with the car.) 3.55 Original Gears (Very good shape) Ford Original LSD I am asking $11,000 for the car only it will come with the married SCT that’s all and one set of wheels minus passenger seat. I would like $12,500 with all the parts. Car is available day after nationals. I will be there all week if you want to talk/drive the car. We are in the CAM nation group row 4. 636 399 4988 Jacob Meuth
    Attachments
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner