For sale is a Sebring Silver 2006 Honda S2000. The car has 43,000 miles, is in excellent mechanical shape with only a few small cosmetic blemishes. The car has the usual tear in the soft top on the passenger side, but I will include OEM soft top fabric for another patch. Car runs perfectly and is in 100% working order - A/C is ice cold, heat is hot, zero oil leaks and zero burning oil. Valid NJ inspection good for another two years, clean title in hand. I have all maintenance records for the car since I've owned it, including yearly oil changes (1,000 miles or so), differential fluid changes (both with AMSOIL only) and transmission fluid changes.
- Brand new OEM Honda clutch/flywheel/bearings/rear main seal, etc done in 2017
- Brand new brake rotors/Stoptech street pads installed in 2017
- Valve adjustment just done
- Modified Billman TCT
- Gotuning SE Exhaust
- K&N Drop-in Filter
- Revalved Koni sport shocks (yellows) on stock springs
- Karcepts front sway bar installed in 2017
- Can include OEM wheels and two extra sets of OZ Alleggerita wheels for the right price
$20,000 - will include OEM wheels on Dunlop ZII* tires (approx. 60% tread remaining), along with two additional sets of OZ Alleggerita wheels (one set black, one set lighter grey) and all spare parts I have for the car.
$19,000 - OEM wheels with one set of OZ's
$18,000 - OEM wheels only
Located in South Jersey, about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia. Pictures can be found via craigslist ad below.