2006 Honda S2000 (B-Street)
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
reefer

--
13 Sep 2017 03:36 PM

I've had some serious car ADD the past few years and have contemplated selling my S2000 recently.

I feel a bit crazy thinking of putting the car up for sale already but the Wife and I are trying for our second child so I think it's time to re-prioritize and take a step back from autox for awhile. Trying to gauge interest/feeler thread; Would prefer to sell after our local season is over(late October) but we could work something out sooner.

2006 S2000 Grand Prix White, black interior (damn S2000's look great in White) 

73,846 miles as of today

Super clean car, always a southern(factory manual has booklet from a Kentucky dealer, I picked the car up in Tennessee) car before I drove it up to northern Illinois. Car currently has a plastic clear bra on the front of the car and side mirrors that is starting to yellow due to age Original soft top with no tears, looks great.

Cons; 

Tear in driver seat cushion 

Drivers side rocker panel behind door is pushed up a bit from someone using it as a jacking point, not extremely noticeable unless pointed out. 

All the good stuff;

Karcepts FSB (.188" wall)

Karcepts JRZ RS Pro Shocks custom(BS Legal but built to go to STR without affecting shock performance) 

Small Fortune Racing spring perch adapters

HKS Hi-Power single exhaust

O.Z. Alleggerita HLT Black / 17x7 front, 17x8.5 rear currently shod in RE71Rs

Alpine bluetooth headunit with modifry dash controls

Motor mounts and transmission mounts replaced at 73k 

New PCV valve and hose at 73k New windshield when I got the car home as I purchased it with a fairly large crack in the original windshield. 

All fluids(Amsoil, Honda MTF) changed when I got the car home ~73k 

Spares/Extras;

Used AP2 axles(driver and passenger) 

Used AP2 Differential 

Stock AP2v1 Wheels with worn RE71Rs 

Enough OEM Oil filters to last the next 5 years. 

i have accumulated some STR goodies that can be negotiated into the purchase price as well. 

Located near Chicago, IL 

$23,500 in current BS trim, would entertain parting it out but I'd prefer to sell as a package

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner