For Sale Pro Level 1992 Spec Miata/ITA/ITB Race Car
· SCCA log Book and annual inspection ( Log book # 83-1630)
· New Mariner Blue paint with painted race strips (not vinyl).
· Factory hardtop with all the gaskets and seals
· BSI Cage + tunnel cut out – the bar in the passenger area is removable to allow access for a passenger seat.
· Race Engineering Pro Motor (Compression all cylinders 220 - 11/3/17)
· Rebuilt Tranny
· Act 4 puck clutch
· Mazda competition LSD
· Koyo aluminum race radiator
· AIM Wide Band Fuel Ratio Gage with its own O2 sensor.
· Springfield Dyno exhaust.
· Mazda Spec Miata suspension
· SM legal front air dam
· Transponder – hardwired (#1480417).
· Extended race wheel studs
· Hawk Blue race brake pads
· AutoMeter carbon fiber face gages for volts, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Coolant Temp
· Two sets of Team Dynamics wheels + the original stock wheels/tires for moving around the garage.
· Hoosier SM (R7) tires
· Cobra Imola seat with new cushions and seat brace connected to the roll cage
· Momo quick release steering wheel
· Suede steering wheel by TC Racing
· New Hans ready belts installed Nov. 2017.
· New window net installed Nov. 2017.
· Wink mirror
· Wired for Track Mate
· Wired for Cool Suit.
· Removable windows for the doors – keeps the car dry inside during towing, track side etc.
· New Naca ducts on both sides to bring in cool air
· New spec battery
· Kill switch
· Mileage = 107,630
· Clean Florida title
Very clean fast car that handles great, extremely reliable. The car has always been stored in a garage. All fluids changed after every track weekend. Feel free to call and ask questions, I can provide lots of pictures upon request, view and drive by appointment. The car is in central Florida. Asking $15,000. I will help deliver in Florida or help with shipping.
Also have tons of spares available at additional cost including a spare Race Engineering motor with break-in time only.