Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mazdamike
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
19 Apr 2018 10:21 AM

As some of you know, I recruit Staff for some of the "PAID" activities at Gateway.  I am looking to expand the Group, known as the "LIST", adding Competent, Race Minded People.  I prefer to find SCCA Members when I can, but not limited to them.  Members of the "LIST" are NOT employees of Gateway or anyone else - but rather they are 'Independent Contractors' to ALL the entities that request our help.  You request the events you are interested in and there are NO obligations to work any.  Most of this activity is for Cornerworkers - but not all.

This Weekend is one such example as the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience comes to town for the first time this year.  They will be running on the Oval on Saturday and the Road Course on Sunday.  They pay $10 hour, paid through Lunch, and Lunch is provided.  Hours can vary but are 'generally' from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.  They have several positions - with the greatest need for "Bucklers".  Those folks should be familiar with basic safety devices and their operation and have good customer skills.  They assist the customers into and out of the cars, ensure they know how to operate safety equipment, get them securely positioned and 'buckled', and provide any other assistance as needed.  They also help fuel cars, and do tire checks and changes right on Pit Road.  (Although on the Road Course Sunday - the duties are the same and there are NO cornerworkers for this event.)  Other positions possible are Photographer, Suits, Processor, and Merchandise.

If you are interested in THIS EVENT - PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY! as the Rosters must be set - like now.  lol

If you would like to join the group (the "LIST") and receive information about future events, just let me know.  Not everyone will qualify for every position at every event and while I can and do/will use 'newbies' - I also must maintain a 'minimum level of experience' for the Rosters on the whole.  When recruiting for events comes available, you should sign up as soon as you can to give me the flexibility.  The 'current' schedule of events is below.  You can contact me at midaby at gmail dot com - preferred - or 3 142 654 164 (lv. mess.)

April 21, 22,    Saturday - Sunday,    Rusty Wallace Racing Experience,    (Oval / Road Course - RWRE Paid),    Hours 7:00 am to 5:00 pm    Wages are $10.00 per hour, Paid through lunch, & Lunch Provided.

Positions available are: Bucklers, Photographer, Processor, Suits, and Merchandise.

Now Recruiting for the Following Events - ONLY !

April 6,    Friday,    GMP / NASA Friday Practice
    April 7, 8,    Saturday - Sunday,    NASA Races / HPDE
    April 17,    Tuesday,    GMP / SCCA PDX
    April 21, 22,    Saturday - Sunday,    Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
    April 27 - 29,    Friday - Sunday,    Skip Barber Driving School

Remaining Schedule - NOT Yet Recruiting !

May 6,   Sunday,   One Lap of America
    May 8,    Tuesday,   SCCA PDX
    May 12-13,   Saturday-Sunday,   Championship Enduro Series (Super Karts)
    May 18-20,   Friday-Sunday,   Porsche HPDE Weekend
    May 26-27,   Saturday-Sunday,   MCRA Race Weekend (Motorcycles)

June 1,   Friday,   GMP / SCCA Friday Practice
    June 2-3,   Saturday-Sunday,   SCCA Race Weekend (VOLUNTEERS ONLY)
    June 12,    Tuesday,   SCCA PDX
    June 21-23,   Thursday-Saturday,   ARCA / NASCAR Truck Race Weekend

July 10,   Tuesday,    SCCA PDX
    July 14-15,   Saturday-Sunday,   Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
    July 21-22,   Saturday-Sunday,   MCRA Race Weekend (Motorcycles)
    July 28,    Saturday,    Porsche Club 1 day HPDE

August 14,   Tuesday,   SCCA PDX
    August 24-25,   Friday-Saturday,   INDYCAR / NASCAR K&N Race Weekend

September 7-8,   Saturday-Sunday,    Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
    September 11,   Tuesday,   SCCA PDX
    September 13,   Thursday,   Isringhausen Customer Appreciation Day
    September 21-23,   Friday-Sunday,   NHRA National Drag Races

October 5-7,   Friday-Sunday,   Porsche HPDE Weekend
    October 9,   Tuesday,   SCCA PDX
    October 13-14,   Saturday-Sunday,   MCRA Race Weekend (Motorcycles)

mazdamike
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    11 Jun 2018 10:58 PM
    2 cornerworkers still needed for tomorrow's SCCA / PDX Event at Gateway.  Hours are 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm.   Wages are $50 flat rate. Call and lv. mess. ASAP if interested.....
    mazdamike
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    12 Jul 2018 10:33 AM
    July 14-15,   Saturday-Sunday,   Rusty Wallace Racing Experience

Rusty Wallace is in town for the 2nd time this year and is seeking staff for this weekend.  Details are as above, and if interested you should contact me ASAP!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Mooresport Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner