G-LOC Brakes
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 29 Jun 2018 10:03 AM by  EPidiot1
Anyone with Megasquirt tuning knowledge?
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
EPidiot1

--
27 Jun 2018 01:22 PM
    So I recently ran in the club race at gateway and found out that the car I was running likes to cut out at 7100-7200 rpm. It feels almost exactly like a  rev limit kicking in. The strange part is that the rev limit is set at 8200 rpm. The other strange thing it does is every few times you decelerate from high rev 6500rpm or so it bogs down bad almost like it loads up on fuel or has no spark. When you try to get back on the power there just nothing there unless you push the clutch in and wait a second. A little background I previously ran the car at the solo test and tune It did not seem to have the same issues. Peter Zekert , who owns the car, took it to Road Atlanta in May and did not seem to have any issue with it. The only thing that happened in between those times running and the club race was I had the diff welded. My theory is that the extra load of the diff being welded is causing some issues with the tune by changing the calculated load that the megasquirt sees. I will be testing in the fun class on Sunday. If anyone has any thoughts please chime in.
    47CP
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Jun 2018 08:35 PM

Andy Whittle

http://howefiworks.com/

HTH,

DaveW

EPidiot1

--
    29 Jun 2018 10:03 AM
    Thanks Dave

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Mooresport Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner