indy region at grissom may 16 is anyone else going
    bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    05 May 2010 04:41 PM

Houston wrote:
    indy region at grissom may 16 is anyone else going

Let's me think about this. Indy is having a autocross school on Saturday and autocross on Sunday but for me it is a 2 1/2 hour drive or more to get there. NWOR is having a two day autocross at Toledo Express Airport (nice, new concrete) and it is only an hour drive for me. Even though Toledo Express is more expensive I can truly race both days, the surface is better, and I don't have to drive as far. I am going to Toledo instead.

Oh, in case you don't know I don't live in Fort Wayne, I live in Stryker, OH so Toledo is much closer for me.

Jason, are you sure you are talking about the right caravan. The trophy raid caravan is June 13th, not May 16th.

sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10 May 2010 01:05 PM

Yea Mass! You are confusing the June event with this weekend. I will be headed to Grissom this weekend (MAY 16th)....who's with me?

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=10860.

Sounds like Austin and maybe Chuck are in.....I see Peppler and the Lewis' are pre-reg'd....maybe we should caravan? I think we should put this on FB.

FWR Solo D

--
    10 May 2010 01:42 PM
    sts38 wrote:

Yea Mass! You are confusing the June event with this weekend. I will be headed to Grissom this weekend (MAY 16th)....who's with me?

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae..._id=10860.

Sounds like Austin and maybe Chuck are in.....I see Peppler and the Lewis' are pre-reg'd....maybe we should caravan? I think we should put this on FB.

I deleted my previous post (keep from being confusing) - and I will add a FB on it tonight for the May 16th - Indy event.

Thanks Trav!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner