Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Steve Hoelscher
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
10 May 2010 10:53 AM

I thought this might be better listed here. I am posting this for my brother-in-law. He isn't a racer but somehow ended up with this thing. Looks like a pretty nice rig.

Link to ad:

http://www.rvregistry.com/used-rv/141750.htm

$89,900 Takes It! You Wont Find A Sweeter Deal For One Of These Caliber Anywhere! Air Suspension, Registered As A Motorhome. No Scales, No Special License. Priced To Sell, This 2000 Sterling Toter Home Is Equipped With A 220HP Cat And A 9 Speed Transmission. Plenty Of Torque And Pulling Power. 124,000 Miles. Well Maintained. It has, Table, Couch, Air Rid Capt Chairs, CB, XM Hook Up, AM/FM Stereo In Cab. Bathroom With Shower, Sink. Plenty Of Cabinet Space. TV, Stereo, Microwave, Kitchen Sink, AC/DC Propane Refrigerator, Sleeps 6. 7000 Watt Diesel Generator. Air Conditioning With Heat Pump. In Cab And Living Area. Lots Of Fun Over The Road. Comes With United Specialties Trailer Is A 40 Footer. Tall Enough To Accommodate A Lift. Coverts To A Stacker Winch In Trailer. Plenty Of Cabinets, Work Bench And Closet Space. Tire Racks, Metal Flooring, Walls, Ceiling. All White. Shop And Out Door Lighting, Six New Tires. Race, Toy Ready. LOVE IT! MUCH MUCH MORE, Have More Pics On Request.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner