G-LOC Brakes
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 02 Jul 2010 11:33 PM by  FWR Solo D
July 11th Event #4 at GRISSOM AEROPLEX!!! - Reg link inside!!!
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
FWR Solo D

--
30 May 2010 06:14 AM

July 10th and 11th event will not be at the Kruse Auction Park - we have landed Grissom Aeroplex for the next weekend events. This will be a nice fit for racing before nationals!

Saturday Jul 10th
    FWR Non-tandem Drift Event (Practice) - Grissom Aeroplex (Peru, IN) - Event Details - Entry List - Register Online Now!

Sunday Jul 11th
    FWR Grissom - Event #4 - Grissom AeroPlex (Peru, IN) - Event Details - Entry List - Register Online Now!

If you have questions - PLEASE CONTACT ME BELOW...

Jason

fwsccasoloprogram@gmail.com

(260) 749-1309

As subject reads!

See attached pdf for flyer - click me to get registered!!!

Thanks,

Jason

sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Jun 2010 06:13 AM
    FWR Solo D wrote:

As subject reads!

See attached pdf for flyer - click me to get registered!!!

Thanks,

Jason

Reg'd

wrheadle

--
    01 Jul 2010 12:15 PM

How will the sale of the auction park to RM Auctions affect the event?

http://www.journalgazette.com/artic.../100709975

International company to buy Kruse Auction Park

<!--end artheader div--><!--display standalone main photos here--><!--display headshot main photos here--><!--drop all photos here unless instructed by design class otherwise-->

AUBURN – An international auction company will buy Kruse Auction Park and hold a Labor Day auction there.

Rob Myers, founder and CEO of RM Auctions, made the announcement at a 10:30 a.m. news conference Thursday at the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum.

The announcement was not a complete surprise, although Kruse International had remained mum for weeks about the identities of potential buyers. When the Indiana Auctioneer Commission suspended Dean Kruse's license in May and revoked that of his auction house, he said he would seek a buyer for his assets.

Founded by Myers, of Ontario, Canada, RM Auctions holds events around the U.S. and in Monaco and London.

Sports Car Market Magazine publisher Keith Martin said RM Auctions could be the best possible solution to revive the Auburn event.

"RM may be the only auction company with the credibility and financial resources to restore the very badly damaged Kruse brand," Martin said.

aturner@jg.net

For more on this story, pick up Friday's Journal Gazette or return to www.journalgazette.net after 3 a.m. Friday.

For more on RM Auctions

http://rmauctions.com/

FWR Solo D

--
    02 Jul 2010 08:17 AM

I will have a formal update before the end of the day.

Please have some patience with me as I get things sorted out with the new buyers today.

Jason

FWR Solo D

--
    02 Jul 2010 11:30 PM

July 10th and 11th event will not be at the Kruse Auction Park - we have landed Grissom Aeroplex for the next weekend events. This will be a nice fit for racing before nationals!

Saturday Jul 10th
    FWR Non-tandem Drift Event (Practice) - Grissom Aeroplex (Peru, IN) - Event Details - Entry List - Register Online Now!

Sunday Jul 11th
    FWR Grissom - Event #4 - Grissom AeroPlex (Peru, IN) - Event Details - Entry List - Register Online Now!

If you have questions - PLEASE CONTACT ME BELOW...

Jason

fwsccasoloprogram@gmail.com

(260) 749-1309

FWR Solo D

--
    02 Jul 2010 11:33 PM

SEE DETAILS IN THE FIRST POST!!!

Moved event to Grissom Aeroplex....

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner