Sunoco 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 16 Jun 2010 12:36 PM by  FWR Solo D
Offical 2010 Fort Wayne Region Solo-Tee-Shirt
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
sts38
Basic Member
Basic Member
Posts:191


--
15 Jun 2010 10:06 AM

    Posted for Chuck McMillion........

    I am happy to announce something that is far over due. As the Subject line alluded, we have teamed with the guys at Enthusiast Apparel (yeah, the same people who advertise on During TopGear on the BBC, and SpeedTV for the Grand-Am, Rolex, F1 etc races) to bring you the Official 2010 FWR Shirt. We all attend tons of different motorsports events and I bet you've never seen anything like this. We're really proud of it, our home region, and hope you will be too.
    (I've attached a picture of our new angry coneman mascot)


    If you order four(4) shirts or more (can be any combo of their many designs) you get free shipping... However, Jorge will be attending the FWR Drift event @ Kruse as a vendor and can bring yours with him for pick up.

    any way.. here's the link to Order your own.
    http://sonsofmotorsport.com/Sons-Of-Motorsport/FW-ConeMan?zenid=ce0eae97152c439148cfe7e2feda319d

    If you'd like to order a size, cut, or colour other than those listed, you can note that info in the message box in check-out.
    OR if you'd like to arrange Pick-up at our event,
    please E-mail Jorge @ Enthusiast.
    his address is vegaja@gmail.com

    Please feel free to forward this to anyone!
    (we've had people from PA order them already)

    Thank you,
    Chuck McMillion
    Proud FWR Member.

    FWR Solo D
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    15 Jun 2010 10:58 AM

    AWESOME Job Chuck getting this arranged with Enthusiast Apparel!

    The shirts are great looking and I cannot wait to pick one up!

    Cheers,

    Jason

    Bullitt2954
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Posts:673


    --
    15 Jun 2010 07:23 PM

    OK, them's like 85-degrees of Awesome on a 45-degree Transom..........

    Must one be a Fort Waynie to purchase? Or can just any foo' with a fifteen-dollar-bill purchase one?

    FWR Solo D
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    15 Jun 2010 08:43 PM
    Bullitt2954 wrote:

    OK, them's like 85-degrees of Awesome on a 45-degree Transom..........

    Must one be a Fort Waynie to purchase? Or can just any foo' with a fifteen-dollar-bill purchase one?

    Anyone can buy one - these are not limited to only Fort Waynie's...

    Bullitt2954
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Posts:673


    --
    16 Jun 2010 12:17 PM
    FWR Solo D wrote:
    Bullitt2954 wrote:

    OK, them's like 85-degrees of Awesome on a 45-degree Transom..........

    Must one be a Fort Waynie to purchase? Or can just any foo' with a fifteen-dollar-bill purchase one?

    Anyone can buy one - these are not limited to only Fort Waynie's...

    Fort Waynians?

    You DO know I typed that with a Grin on my Face.............

    FWR Solo D
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    16 Jun 2010 12:36 PM
    Bullitt2954 wrote:
    FWR Solo D wrote:
    Bullitt2954 wrote:

    OK, them's like 85-degrees of Awesome on a 45-degree Transom..........

    Must one be a Fort Waynie to purchase? Or can just any foo' with a fifteen-dollar-bill purchase one?

    Anyone can buy one - these are not limited to only Fort Waynie's...

    Fort Waynians?

    You DO know I typed that with a Grin on my Face.............

    Yep - just like I did when I typed it :P

    We sometimes call it Fort Wankel....

    You are not authorized to post a reply.


    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

    Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

    SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

    Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank



    Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner