10 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
FWR Solo D

--
15 Jul 2010 06:24 AM

Sunday Aug 1st
    Allen County War Memorial Coliseum - Event #5 - Allen County War Memorial Coliseum (Fort Wayne, IN) - Event Details - Entry List - Register Online Now!

RACE THE CLOCK by testing your driving skills at this precision driving event with your car!

Drivers will compete one car at a time through a course lined with pylons.

This will be our third year at this AWESOME Venue! This year will be even more exciting because we will be competing on less than one year old asphalt.

Novice class for noobies!

If running in a Pro (X) please put “X” after you name. We have created PRO Classes in the class selection in registration. It will be towards the bottom with an X after your car class. In this class you will be racing against the best in the area – do you have what it takes to run the X class?

If running as a NOVICE - help us out by putting an "N" after your name! If you have never raced at an event or competed less than 5 times in the past two years - enter the novice class.

Loaner helmets available.

7:30am to 8:30am - Registration & Tech Inspection (safety check)

Everyone on-site MUST sign Insurance Waiver. Drivers under 18 years of age must have BOTH parents sign Minor Release Insurance Waiver and one on-site.

Contact me for minor release forms before the event:

Jason: fwsccasoloprogram@gmail.com

Event Pricing: $35 member, $45 non-member

Note: (Includes $4 participant parking fee)

Solo Tab off FWR Website

FWR Solo D

--
    20 Jul 2010 09:44 AM

UPDATE:

We have some exciting give-a-ways we are working on behind the scenes right now.

We will be having the after party at Hooters - which is right down the street from the event.

More details to come...

GET REGISTERED!!!

Jason

steveR
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    21 Jul 2010 10:44 AM
    Will there be a food stand like previous years?
    FWR Solo D

--
    27 Jul 2010 08:33 PM

For Immediate Release:

Fort Wayne Region SCCA Allen County War Memorial Coliseum Solo Event: Awards and Giveaways!

We a proud to announce the following awards and giveaways from the following companies: SCCA National Office, Hooters, Tire Rack, Brake Materials and more…

Fort Wayne, IN August 1st, 2010:

SCCA National Office:

Top PAX Driver will win a $50 Gift Certificate towards the 2011 Northeast National Tour Event

Top Novice Driver will win a FREE SCCA Membership

Hooters:

Special Award: One $25 Gift Certificate

Two - $25 Gift Certificates giveaway during awards celebration

(We will be having the after party at Hooters restaurant after the event!)

Tire Rack:

Assorted items from hats, t-shirts, and a nice hooded sweatshirt to giveaway during award celebration

Fort Wayne Region SCCA:

One FREE Regular Fort Wayne Solo Event Entry raffled during awards celebration – Everyone racing get an opportunity to win

Brake Materials:

Gift Certificate giveaway during awards celebration

CLICK ME to register for the event!!!

Online Registration for the event ends July 31st at 12PM – On site registration is available

Contact Jason Massey if you have questions or concerns and we will see you SUNDAY!!!

Jason Massey

Email: fwsccasoloprogram@gmail.com

Phone: (260) 749-1309 after 6 PM – (260) 407-1126 8AM to 5PM

rosejm
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    28 Jul 2010 06:52 AM

Will the gate employees be aware that the $4 parking fee is included in our entry?

If I remember, in past years they've been collecting that money when entering the site and were not flexible at all.

FWR Solo D

--
    28 Jul 2010 07:47 PM

You will still pay a $4 parking fee at the door - but show registration you parking pass and they will refund your $4. We are refunding the $4 to the participates (racers) that get charged a parking fee only.

SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!

FWR Solo D

--
    28 Jul 2010 07:53 PM

steveR wrote:
    Will there be a food stand like previous years?

Yes - Coliseum will have their food vendor there from 11am to 1pm.

See you Sunday!!!

rosejm
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    29 Jul 2010 08:21 AM
    FWR Solo D wrote:

You will still pay a $4 parking fee at the door - but show registration you parking pass and they will refund your $4. We are refunding the $4 to the participates (racers) that get charged a parking fee only.

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification. I'll even bring some singles [;)]

smitch

--
    01 Aug 2010 05:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYTjn8boigY

Thanks for the good time guys. It was good to see everyone again.

rosejm
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Aug 2010 06:27 AM

Excellent event again this year. I even had the chance to expand my knowledge of the TS2003 timing software.

Was there a particular reason for only utilizing the northeast section of the lot? I (and a few others) had hoped for something similar to the last two years.

Not that I'm complaining, I think the course was well designed and had a couple of areas that could be exploited. Even if I did get slower each run [:$]

FWR Solo D

--
    03 Aug 2010 11:59 AM

Thank you for the compliments!

This was the only section would could rent at that time (due to Saturday's activities). Next year we are focusing on having 2 events there. One being a two day event and the other being a one day. We will also focus on getting it arranged to have the whole lot. Given what we had - Steve Mieritz and everyone Saturday night put together a great course for sure. That back slalom (almost straight) was AWESOME :P

Thank again for coming out!

Jason

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner