Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
uscrew96
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
27 Jul 2010 12:26 PM
    I didn't realize this until someone just informed me, but it looks as if the Divisional is going to be our annual Battle of the Border Challenge event for the year. We will have to have people in registration confirm the 'team' you want to race for (MKE, CHI, MN) so we can crown a champion and deliver Helga to the winning team on Sunday.
    -Jason Frank
    Sorry for the cut and paste.
    MugenSI

--
    28 Jul 2010 06:36 PM

judging from the current entry list - this year looks like the "bi-pod" challenge!

must be something going on in MN as there are very few entries.

SmokingTires
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    28 Jul 2010 07:55 PM
    MugenSI wrote:

judging from the current entry list - this year looks like the "bi-pod" challenge!

I counted 20 total. STX is stacked with MN people. That's enough to fill the top 25 :D Just no Washburn and Delayski

cashmo
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    28 Jul 2010 08:50 PM

Note that you must pre-register (no matter what the posted Supps say) and registration closes at midnight tonight (Wed).

Jeff

MugenSI

--
    29 Jul 2010 05:31 AM
    this is a good thing!
    fenter
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    30 Jul 2010 04:49 AM

It is too bad the full Minn contingent won't be coming over. They are a good group. I hope overall the schedules align next year.

Not sure what turnouts for CenDivs were in past years, but 150+ seems pretty strong...?

Chris

fenter
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    30 Jul 2010 04:52 AM
    SmokingTires wrote:

I counted 20 total. STX is stacked with MN people. That's enough to fill the top 25 :D Just no Washburn and Delayski

Not sure on your math there, by my rough calculations you will be a little shy of the number required to fill the top 25. Good try! [;)]

The Tick

--
    30 Jul 2010 05:37 AM
    MugenSI wrote:

Us "Westerners" will be there. Keep in mind many of us Minnesnowtain are Milwaukee region members as there isn't a strong SCCA Solo club on our side of the Cheddar curtain...

murph1379
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    02 Aug 2010 07:23 AM

fenter wrote:
    Not sure what turnouts for CenDivs were in past years, but 150+ seems pretty strong...?

I miss the 300 strong Milwaukee National Tour. If we have to run all the stickers and such, it's more fun to see something bigger than a local event. (we cap at 170? for our big local events)

I need more padding in the class if I'm going to Trophy in STX! ;)

Zauskycop
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    02 Aug 2010 08:39 AM

I have to say...I think there was an error in the figuring of points for the tripod. Haven't we used the top 25 in the past? I think they figured only top 20 this year...which (by someone elses calculations) took the win away from Chicago (home rules for Milwaukee??)

...I'm just sayin'

Zauskycop
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    02 Aug 2010 08:43 AM

I have to say...I think there was an error in the figuring of points for the tripod. Haven't we used the top 25 in the past? I think they figured only top 20 this year...which (by someone elses calculations) took the win away from Chicago (home rules for Milwaukee??) [;)]

...I'm just sayin'

Zauskycop
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    02 Aug 2010 08:48 AM

I have to say...I think there was an error in the figuring of points for the tripod. Haven't we used the top 25 in the past? I think they figured only top 20 this year...which (by someone elses calculations) took the win away from Chicago (home rules for Milwaukee??) [;)]

...I'm just sayin'

Windscreen

--
    02 Aug 2010 09:52 AM

And when Tracy's just sayin', he's just sayin' 3x! [;)]

-Steve

bikerbenz

--
    02 Aug 2010 11:02 AM
    No I remember it always being top 20.
    SmokingTires
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Aug 2010 04:51 PM
    fenter wrote:
    SmokingTires wrote:

Not sure on your math there, by my rough calculations you will be a little shy of the number required to fill the top 25. Good try! [;)]

Fill might have been the wrong word. But they only used 20 spots for points, so I guess it worked in an odd way.

Why did they only use 20 spots this year?

Darryl

--
    02 Aug 2010 08:38 PM

Always has been top 20 + 1 point for top index... Jeff Fastmore took the extra point the first 2 years, looks like the point went to Bartek this year... Good luck to all of you at Nat's... WOW, what a top 30 index...

Cheers

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner