ATL Nationals T-shirts
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
JBrettHowell

--
20 Aug 2010 10:48 AM
    If you are an Atlanta region member, just want to be, or plan to spend time at the ATL paddock tent in Lincoln this year and don't want to stick out like a sore thumb (we've been known to rachet strap interlopers to porta-johns and throw kickballs at their heads...ask around), then you too can sport the fashionable and prestigious t-shirts (all the cool kids are wearing them): http://www.soloatlanta.com/forum/vi...amp;t=3310
    JBrettHowell

--
    20 Aug 2010 12:12 PM

It was brought to my attention that the post can't be viewed unless one registers with soloatlanta.com, so here is the original post:

[quote]there are two shirts- one will be a Alpha Tau Lambda shirt with a fresh design, the other will be a parody of the 2007 shirt based on four square.

I hate to do this, but I need to get the shirts ordered before the designs are finalized (I will post designs as soon as available, and I PROMISE not to disappoint)- I need to submit the order no later than Monday.

Each shirt will be priced at $12.50/ shirt- there may be a up charge for XXL sizing.

I need to know the following- (even if you told me in the other thread)

Name
    size
    # of 4-square shirts
    # of ATL shirts

Payment may be made in cash/check on site or with credit via paypal

http://www.evoschool.com

It's probably best that you go ahead and register on soloatlanta.com if you are interested in ordering some shirts to keep all the orders in one place for Heyward.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner