Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
pinkertonpunk
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
21 Aug 2010 04:34 PM
    Hey guys, I am selling a lot of the items off my car to return it to stock. Feel free to PM me or email me at [email]colinfiedler@gmail.com[/email] to ask any questions. I will up date the thread when a part sells. All items came off my 07 STI and I will list fitment when I know if it fits other vehicles as well.

[B]Curt Trailer Hitch for 02-07 Impreza. Will fit all models, STI does need to remove the diffuser. Wiring NOT included- $75/obo:[/B]
    SCCAForums Image

[B]03 WRX stock rear endlinks, fronts are sold. I assume these will fit all WRX models 02-07 but I am not sure- $10 SHIPPED[/B]
    SCCAForums Image

[B]Buddy Club seat rail/slider. I have the passenger side- $90 SHIPPED. Didn't take a picture since it is still mounted to my Sparco. It will fit all 02-07 WRX and STI.[/B]

[B]Set of 4 Bridgestone RE-11 in 245/40/17. They were shaved to 4/32" and have about 75 autocross runs on them, no street miles. They are now at around 3/32"- $200/obo:[/B]
    SCCAForums Image

[B]Trailing arms. I am pretty sure these are the same on at least 05-07 STI if not all other models. Stock bushings, these would be good though to press Group N bushings into- $40 SHIPPED:[/B]
    SCCAForums Image
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner