4 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
BobOfTheFuture

--
25 Sep 2010 06:54 PM

Hey guys.

I was wondering if these Rallycorsses actually go on anymore.

http://www.psccny.com/rallycross

I went to the motorsportreg.com reg site and the events that scca.com lists dont seem to exist.

Is this because they dont know exaclty where the event will be held yet, or some other reason...

Thanks!

pukka

--
    27 Sep 2010 09:54 AM
    BobOfTheFuture wrote:

http://www.psccny.com/rallycross

I went to the motorsportreg.com reg site and the events that scca.com lists dont seem to exist.

Bob - PSCC uses us for their solo program but I'm not sure if they are using us for RallyX registration. In all cases, what's on the club website should take precedence since many organizations won't list their events on MotorsportReg.com until everything is confirmed (sanction numbers handed out, venue booked, etc). Contact the PSCC organizers for the most accurate answer since scca.com is likely to be out of date at times.

Brian (MotorsportReg.com)

BobOfTheFuture

--
    27 Sep 2010 10:06 AM

Cool, an answer right from the top!

Well They say they will tell you the location through you're site, but i think only once they are sure what field they will use. I just noticed they dont show the sept event on their site that the scca site shows, so maybe something changed.

The PSCC site does not seem to have a contact on it, that Ive found yet at least

raffaelli

--
    12 Jan 2011 09:11 PM

Here is the link to the directory for PSCC. They are a good group of people. I ran solo with them until they lost the site. They seemed to be focused on Rally Cross since that is what is available to them.

http://www.psccny.com/about/directory

vreihen16

--
    14 Feb 2011 07:16 AM
    Bob et. al.,

Sorry for the late reply. PSCC had to cancel a few rallycross events last fall. The September event was canceled due to a schedule conflict that left us missing several key chiefs of specialties. (Remember, we're a volunteer organization!) The December event was canceled at the last minute because a heavy rain a few days before flooded the field that we were supposed to be using.

Our agreement with the farm is that we do not know exactly which field (out of dozens) we will be using until the week before the event. We also have to work around farm activity. They want to put us in a field as far away from neighbors as possible, and it is sometimes a day-by-day decision based on weather and their plowing/planting/harvesting schedule.

Long story short, we use MotorSportReg.com for event registration. The SCCA is sometimes slow in removing canceled events from their own web site, so check with PSCC's web site or MSR for the current schedule.

Hope to see everyone out at the farm for one or more Rallycross events in the coming season.....

-Arthur

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner