Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
cbailey
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
02 Nov 2010 07:45 AM

Hey, if anyone is interested in the race seats and harnesses out of the RSX, let me know. Both seats are in great condition and can come with or without the Corbeau RSX seat brackets and double locking sliders. The FX1 Pro is a narrower seat. It fits me very well (32" waist), but I also liked a very supportive seat without much extra room. YMMV. I think they're reasonably comfortable and have made 8+ hour road trips in them. With the brackets and sliders, they come out to about 30 lbs. per side. Together, they shave about 40 lbs. from the RSX. With some lighter aluminum side mouts (which the seats will work with) you could get down to 25 lbs. a side for a dedicated track/autocross car. The seats are not FIA certified if that is a concern for you and any track days.

The harnesses are in good shape and were used for autocross and daily driving for about two years. There is some fraying on the lower section of the drivers side harness, but it does not look significant enough to compromise the safety of the harness yet. Still, if you want to be safe, you can always wear the stock belt on the street and just clip in the harness for autocross events. The harnesses do hide easily behind the seats when not in use if you so desire.

New, this whole setup would run about $1200 + shipping from a site like soloracer.com. Given that they are used, I would ask $500 + shipping for the seats (maybe less without the seat brackets) and $100 shipped for the harnesses. Also, I would very very very much like to not ship these as the seats are just too large to do so easily. If you know anyone else local who might be interested, that'd be great.

SCCAForums Image

BMoore
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    02 Nov 2010 03:40 PM
    Damn you skinny people and your narrow seats. I'd be interested in them otherwise.
    cbailey
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    03 Nov 2010 08:15 AM
    I'll get back on the P90X plan if you will. :P
    cbailey
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    08 Nov 2010 09:40 AM
    Sale is pending to someone from out of state at the moment. Will update if that falls through. Thanks!
    mrexotica

--
    15 Nov 2010 07:38 AM
    Damn. FX1 & I would be in trouble...
    parklandgroupohio

--
    10 Dec 2010 09:08 AM
    Wow! What I wouldn't give to have those seats! LOL!
    There is this really cool Columbus Real Estate agent I know that certainly knows about how you can sell things faster.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner