7 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Rob Bedelis

--
12 Nov 2010 09:28 AM

Just a re-post from my message on the original thread:

Good to see all of the affirmative responses - this promises to be yet another fine "shootout" CoolYes I have one update regarding the start time:

I believe I had originally indicated a start time of 10AM - that is incorrect.

The correct start time is 1230PM - that's when we have to be ready for the driver's meeting / suiting up. I would recommend being there around high noon. Hopefully this change in start time won't "disenfranchise" any prospective participants... Confused

As for Milwaukee folks travelling down there, I can take my Suburban, so I can accommodate another six or seven people. Let me know if you're interested. Also, it seems the majority of Milwaukee folks are from the western side of town these days; does it make sense to meet at the Watertown Plank Park & Ride or another P&R more centrally located? Otherwise, we can surely meet again at the College Ave. Park & Ride as per previous events. Please post your thoughts. Thanks!

Rob

uscrew96
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    12 Nov 2010 12:39 PM
    I say we Meet again at the College Ave Park and Ride at 10:30am![:D]
    Boris2

--
    12 Nov 2010 07:31 PM

10:30am at the College Ave Park and Ride works for me.

The format discussion on the other thread was very helpful, I'd been wondering about the seat time/heats. The more the better! I've got one more CIR noobie question. I saw the helmet racks on their website. Do you guys typically bring your own helmets or use theirs?

Rob Bedelis

--
    13 Nov 2010 05:45 AM

Rich,

If you want to bring your own helmet, it has to be a full-face helmet with face shield. Otherwise, the loaner helmets are pretty good & they give you a balaclava to use as well. Plus, the "house" helmets provide anonymity - part of my strategy for the day will consist of being the best rolling chicane I can be [H] (unless we equalize everyone's weight [:O])

Rob

Boris2

--
    13 Nov 2010 07:42 AM

Rob:

Thanks. I'll give the house helmets a try. If Chris's crab shack proposal goes through I'd rather have the option to yack in someone else's headgear than my own.[+o(]

Rich

uscrew96
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    09 Mar 2011 08:24 PM
    Anything new about when is the next time?
    uscrew96
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    uscrew96
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner