PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 22 Jan 2001 04:53 PM by  RotaryRocketGirl
I'm new... got race tires, i like supras =)
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Mr53CSP

--
09 Jan 2001 07:58 AM
    Just trying to change my little title under my name from student to something other than student =)

Background of me...
    I live in Vegas (lvrscca.org). I first owned a dodge dakota at the young age of 16. I sold that and bought a '88 Supra turbo (the best car i have owned!). Never autoXed the Supra or raced it (aside drag racing). Sold that due to insurance costs (being 17 and having a sports car hurts)...bought a '89 CRX Si (yellow). Started my autoXing life with that in mid-99. Never liked hondas, still don't...but there's respect there for 'em. Crashed that car in mid 2000. Bought a 2000 Maxima 5speed(second favorite car ever owned). In late 2000, bought another CRX, this one being a 90 HF...i needed a cheap car to feed my autoXing addiction and the Maxima doesn't cut it. So, i currently have a '90 CRX HF/Si and a 2000 Maxima.

I helped organize one of the largest gatherings of Supra owners in the world (Vegas98, Vegas99). I'm anxiously awaiting to know if Toyota will reintroduce a Supra so i can trade my Maxima in on one. I currently run in CSP and CSP-DD (DD = Daily Driver, for street tired cars). I placed second in CSP, but, i only competed in 8 of the 18 events in that class, the rest of the events were in CSP-DD. I'm the quickest on street tires and just recently bought race tires to give the fastest time of day guys a run for their money.

That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

SCCAForums Image
    SCCAForums Image

------------------
    [b]-53 CSP
    '90 CRX HF/Si
    2K Maxima[/b]
    SCCAForums Image

[This message has been edited by Mr53CSP (edited January 09, 2001).]
    WildManPiet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    09 Jan 2001 09:21 AM
    Now I don't have a prayer in CSP...
    Thanks A LOT!!!!!!!
    SCCAForums Image

------------------
    Region 72
    #47 CSP
    1985 Pontiac Fiero
    Our Lady of blessed acceleration dont fail me now!
    Mr53CSP

--
    09 Jan 2001 12:35 PM
    You're in CSP!?? I thought they had you classed differently? Gene Rolfe is the REAL man. He's the one we need to chase! Those damn first gen RX7s!
    WildManPiet
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    10 Jan 2001 07:04 AM
    I could have sworn i already replied to you.

I put in an Eibach pro kit and KYB's, along with a rear sway bar, so im in CSP now.
    Also got a set of Hoosiers from Tom H.

Mark 109 gray rx7 is also in CSP now, as he did a Suspension techniques spring/sway bar kit, and tokiko adjustables.
    Mr53CSP

--
    10 Jan 2001 07:06 AM
    Interesting... this should be a more competitive year. With only 3 people in a class, it doesn't make for nerve-wrenching action...
    RotaryRocketGirl

--
    22 Jan 2001 04:53 PM
    Just goes to show you who is boss...Go get that Supra and bring it on! he he...

------------------
    RotaryRocketGirl - aka AutoXGirl88
    Red '88 Mazda RX-7 SE
    member of Bremerton Sports Car Club
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner