6 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
donalson

--
14 Jan 2001 08:27 PM
    thats the game,

i'm at over 50%, i'm useing the susuki pikes peak car ($2,000,000) i actually purchessed it, it took selling a bunch of the usless cars i won but thats ok, it hauls but, 8 sec drag w/ super softs, and you can rip anything on the dirt,

the need for speed games are fun w/ a friend, but boar quickly by yourself, cop chase mode (either side of the law) is great w/ a friend, i might get it one day for just that,

Driver, a friend and i rented it, we unfortanly used the game shark (which we only use when we rent a game if we own it we play legit) i want that game just so i can beat it legit,

i have a steering wheel/pedal combo for my psx man it sux...if i have to use it i prefer the digital controls over useing the wheel and pedals (except for drag, the pedals let you modulate the thortle so i can get a decent take off)

mark
    AC13

--
    15 Jan 2001 03:00 AM
    The last level on Driver is a bitch to beat.....it all comes down to luck. Porbably took me 30 tries to beat it. It goes w.o saying....I love GT2. I think I am up to about 70 cars with around 6.4 million. I am going through withdrawl because I traded in my playstation towards PS2, which I got screwed out of. SCCAForums Image

------------------
    [url="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1396676&Auth=false"]Photopoint Album[/URL]
    [EMAIL]AC13@purehonda.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://performancerefinishing.nav.to/"]Performance Refinishing Website[/URL]
    SCCAForums Image
    [b][i]"Don't think you are, know you are."[/b][/i]
    donalson

--
    15 Jan 2001 02:17 PM
    opsy this was sposta go into the driving games section, opsy

mark
    Solo 2 Dan

--
    16 Jan 2001 01:41 PM
    I just played that game for the first time last night, it was awesome! May have to get it for my playstation. SCCAForums Image

Dan
    Trys_Hard

--
    17 Jan 2001 07:09 PM
    GT2 is too easy. The only way it is a challenge is you use the real world tire option. Then it becomes a little tougher. Try Sports Car GT you can even get downloads of new Cars and Tracks from the internet.
    Check out this link [url="http://www.simracing.com"]www.simracing.com[/URL]

------------------
    [list]

*Art Rinner
    *95 Eagle Talon ESI
    *#823 ES
    *Catback Exhaust
    *K&N Filtercharger

[/list]
    7racing

--
    18 Jan 2001 10:07 AM
    For Playstation, I actually liked Gran Turismo 1 better than 2. Not that 2 is bad in anyway. Just liked the choices of races a little better (too many street car races in GT2).

Sportscar GT is good on the PC, NOT on the Playstation. The Playstation version has bad audio and the controls are kind of weird.

Test Drive LM is pretty good though.

The new Gran Turismo on Playstation 2 is suppose to be even better. More cars/tracks, better lighting graphics, etc.

------------------
    Jeremy Sheppard
    ITA Mazda RX7
    New England Region, SCCA
    Trys_Hard

--
    18 Jan 2001 07:27 PM
    Yes,
    I hope the new GT for PS2 is more complete and everything GT2 was supposed to be and more.

------------------
    [list]

*Art Rinner
    *95 Eagle Talon ESI
    *#823 ES

[/list]
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner