My newest toys
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
AC13

--
23 Jan 2001 03:24 PM
    I swear I orgasmed when I opened the box. I can't wait for a nice day to put these in!
    SCCAForums Image
    SCCAForums Image
    SCCAForums Image
    Random pics:
    SCCAForums Image
    SCCAForums Image

[This message has been edited by AC13 (edited January 23, 2001).]
    NBM LS1 M6

--
    25 Jan 2001 11:07 PM
    Hmmm. . . I can understand the sentiment. They look beautiful SCCAForums Image

However, what kind of car? It's a little difficult to understand the last couple pictures. I assumed these are adjustable coil-overs.

Bob

[This message has been edited by NBM LS1 M6 (edited January 26, 2001).]
    AC13

--
    26 Jan 2001 02:28 PM
    Sorry about that. I have a 99 Honda Civic Si.....it is my first love. SCCAForums Image The last two pics are after the sound deadening was removed. Yes those are TE37's on my car.

------------------
    [url="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1396676&Auth=false"]Photopoint Album[/URL]
    [EMAIL]AC13@purehonda.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://performancerefinishing.nav.to/"]Performance Refinishing Website[/URL]
    SCCAForums Image
    [b][i]"Don't think you are, know you are."[/b][/i]

[This message has been edited by AC13 (edited January 26, 2001).]
    AC13

--
    04 Feb 2001 01:11 PM
    The instilation took me a few hours because I took my time and the rear sway bar end links were being tempermental going back on the lower controll arm. I didnt have enough time to get any heat in the tires but all I can say is WOW! Everything just clicks, I would chalenge any car in the twisties with these on my car. A down side is that the car is very unforgiving now. I went into a corner a little hot and had the back end step out, way out! It was pretty nice when I gave it a little gas it came back into line and the car kept going rite where it was pointed. The spring rates are on the high side for street use but they are very tolerable. Also, it will take a while to get used to the added noise of the pillow mounts. I left them at the height they came at; there is about 2 inches of wheel gap but they preform 100 times better than the old progress/tokico combo I had on the car. There is literaly no body roll. At this point I can't wait to get the racing seat I bought from John G in the car. The car handles so good that I now realize how bad the stock seats actually are. I will take some pictures when I adjust the height and post them. I must say that these are worth their weight in gold; I can not wait to get my car to an auto-x this summer!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner