Quick question for Dave or Ken
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Anubis

--
30 Jan 2001 08:22 PM
    I have a friend who is getting towards the final stages in development of a web based text strategy game....when it enters production(hopefully bout 1 1/2-2 months) would it be cool if I advertised it on here?

------------------
    Lance Snyder
    Atlanta Region F&C
    Dave Schotz
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    30 Jan 2001 08:47 PM
    There are a number of ways to advertise on the page... if he is looking for participation, or sales, we would like him to sponsor the site, he can send me an email for details. If it is something like tiresmoke.homestead.com (Which is a Race site, for other to participate in Racing ie playing a game) which happens to be free, it would be fine if you, or he wanted to include the link in his signature. If you want to go over it in detail, please feel free to shoot me an email, and hopefully I can help!
    Thanks!

------------------
    Weapon: White 2001 Z-06
    Class: SS
    Car No#: 39
    Anubis

--
    31 Jan 2001 06:45 PM
    Unfortunetly we are starting this from scratch with no capital. It is 2 friends who do programming from their dorm room. The server they are running isn't even their. If things go well maybe in a month or 2 after production release they will have one. Money transfer at this point is impossible and future depends on getting addicted to it SCCAForums Image

------------------
    Lance Snyder
    Atlanta Region F&C
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner