Hello
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
need4speed

--
20 Feb 2001 12:18 PM
    Hello I am a 20 yrd new to the wonderful world of road racing and have been looking at all the different classes. I think I have finally narrowed it down to either SS or GT but I still am not sure. I love racing so much that it really doesnt matter which class it is as long as it is national. I use to race dirt track stock car but didnt like it because it was more like a demolition dirby. I was just posting this to ask a few questions. I know I need to get a license but and I think I will race in the central division-east because I live a little south of Pittsburgh and those look like they are the closest tracks to me. I was wondering what are the most popular classes there? I dont want to end up going into a class and only race 5 cars and not get any experinse. This I feel will help me choose a class to race because at this moment that is my biggest deliema at this point. I really hope to be able to race this summer I have been wanting to road race as long as I can remember and I am finally doing something about it.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner