Hyperfuels 468x60 Banner
ford F700 diesel 24 ft box truck, enclosed hauler,geny awning, plus
Last Post 18 Apr 2006 11:49 PM by reddog_es22. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
09 Jan 2006 10:54 AM

Im going to sell my 1989 Ford F 700 box truck, it has a 6.6 turbo diesel straight six. It will roll down the highway at 70 all day longwhile pulling 9-13 mpg, the truck can hold one car, gold cart, tools and more and also pull about 6k behind it. I have 2 long aluminum ramps that you use to get the car in and out. The trucks has a 6k geny that might have 10 hrs on it, it has a few belly bays, 6 new tires brand new air ride on front axle. All the mechanicals are good and the truck starts right up and always runs beautiful. It has a 50 gallon tank that will run about 350-400 miles on a tank (wont pick up the bottom 10 due to design, and thats how most diesels are) the truck is in great shape has mainly been in southern states and not used in the winter. It has a 12x20 canopy that bolts to the side of the truck and also has side curtains. The motor has 300k on it but i have a stack of receipts 2 inches thick. the last owner out alot of money into and almost every moving part was replaced from rear end to the radiator. the tranny is an allison 4 speed auto with about 70k on it and the motor was rebuilt at 240, along with new turbo and alot of other things. The truck rides good and has plenty of power. This truck has tons of storage , tire rack, cabinets, and more room, it is so easy to use and has so many cool features it will be hard to sell. I have it registered as a RV and insurance is 275 for the year. Now if you go out and price a truck and trailer capable of doing what this truck can you will pay alot more then what im asking. $12,500 or best offer email me at crlmotorsports@aol.com or give me a call 574 453 6909. The truck is in st pete florida at the moment but ill be bringing it back to indiana in about a month and a half ( it spends its winters in the sun and out of the salt) any questions just ask

there are a few pics at http://memberdirectory.aol.com/aolu...26req%3Dvp under the picture tab, and i have more.

also its 96 inches wide between rear door beams, and has one locking side door and 3 windows that open plus a 3 step , step to walk into the door.

open to trades also but id rather just sell the truck outright

--
    24 Jan 2006 04:02 PM
    price lowered to 9500 or best, watch ebay it will be up for auction soon
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    24 Jan 2006 04:21 PM

Picture link is dead.....please update.

Thanks,

DaveW

--
    24 Jan 2006 04:32 PM
    try again it worked fine for me
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    24 Jan 2006 04:35 PM

You have to have an aol login to view his pics, at least I did.

I enabled post attachments, so you can now attach photos to your posts here in SCCAForums in the classifieds

SCCAForums.com Admin
    Chris Hammond
    2013 St. Louis Region Index Champion

--
    18 Apr 2006 09:37 PM
    its on ebay now check under seller id crlmotorsports
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    18 Apr 2006 11:49 PM
    All I see is some mower equipment, some appliances, and a motorcycle. When will the truck be up?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    Race-Technology CarboTech 88x31 Button
    HoosierTire88x31 Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    UltraRev 88x31 Traqmate 88x31 Button
    Apex Detail Button Hyperfuels 88x31 Button
    Rugged Radio 88 Sunoco 88x31 Button
    saferacer

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner